The JMF "DRAG" version intake manifold is for the hard core racers putting down serious power. If you need one of the highest flowing 4G63 intake manifolds available look no further. Over a year in the making, our DRAG manifold went through a complete overhaul. No corners were cut when it came to the design and functionality of this manifold. Every component on this manifold is CNC machined from billet aluminum, not a single weld is present. Extensive flow testing was conducted on several prototypes until we found the perfect design with the best balance possible.
- Made form 6061-T6 aircraft quality aluminum
- CAD designed
- Fully CNC machined components, no welds
- Modular bolt together design for cost effective upgrades from our street/race versions
- 15° throttle body inlet eliminates turbulence and adds more intercooler pipe clearance
- CNC machined velocity stacks
- Tapered runners
- 5.68L Plenum Volume
- O-ring'd head flange eliminates the need for a gasket
- 5 port vacuum plate with 1/4" NPT threads
- NOS provisions standard
- Several different finishes and throttle body flange options available
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- DRAG version intake manifold
- Adjustable throttle cable bracket (except Bosch and RWD)
- (2) 3/8" brass hose barb
- (1) 1/4" brass hose barb
- (1) 1/8" brass hose barb
- (1) 1/4" NPT brass plug
- Stainless steel throttle body bolts
- '95-'98 4G63 DSM
- EVO 1-3
Some modifications to your coil pack mounts and upper intercooler pipes may be needed as this manifold sits down a lot lower than stock. Drag version will not work with OEM fuel filter and cruise control. We highly recommend running at least a 74mm throttle body with this manifold. If using the Accufab and other aftermarket throttle bodies please note that the throttle cable and TPS sensors may need modifying. If you need additional vacuum ports our Vacuum Distribution Block is a great option for up to 6 more ports.
Also available is a RWD version of this manifold for no extra cost, perfect for the custom 4G63 swap into a rear wheel drive vehicle. If purchasing this version online be sure to specify during checkout in the "Comments" section.
Anodizing available in several different colors, please contact us for more info.
A big thanks to FFWD for all their help with flow testing, check out a more in depth review of the flow results here.