The JMF "STREET" version intake manifold is for those looking to add more power to your daily driver while keeping spool loss to a minimum. A favorite for the Auto X crowd, the "STREET" version caters to smaller turbos and those who want an every day reliable setup. With over 10 years of proven results, our budget friendly "STREET" version intake manifold is the best bang for you buck. Our latest revision introduces a CNC machined billet runner section that bolts to the plenum for modular functionality. Expected gains can be anywhere from 10-30 HP based on your setup and tuning.
- Made form 6061-T6 aircraft quality aluminum
- CAD designed
- CNC machined billet runner section
- Modular design for cost effective upgrades
- CNC machined velocity stacks
- Tapered runners
- Inset plenum to virtually eliminate any chance of plenum failure from high boost/NOS
- O-ring'd head flange eliminates the need for a gasket
- 5 port vacuum plate with 1/4" NPT threads
- NOS provisions standard
- Several different finishes and throttle body flange options available
- RACE version intake manifold
- (2) 3/8" brass hose barb
- (1) 1/4" brass hose barb
- (1) 1/8" brass hose barb
- (1) 1/4" NPT brass plug
- '95-'99 4G63 DSM
Some modifications to your coil pack mounts and upper intercooler pipes may be needed as this manifold sits down a lot lower than stock. If using the Accufab and other aftermarket throttle bodies please note that the throttle cable and TPS sensors may need modifying. We recommend running at minimum a 70mm TB with this manifold. If you need additional vacuum ports our Vacuum Distribution Block is a great option for up to 6 more ports.
Also available is a RWD version of this manifold for no extra cost, perfect for the custom 4G63 swap into a rear wheel drive vehicle. If purchasing this version online be sure to specify during checkout in the "Comments" section.