The JMF "RACE" version intake manifold is for the daily driven weekend race warriors who want the best of both worlds, more HP without sacrificing a lot of spool and streetability. With over 10 years of proven results, our budget friendly "RACE" version intake manifold is the best bang for you buck. Our latest revision introduces a CNC machined billet runner section that bolts to the plenum for modular functionality. Expected gains can be anywhere from 10-45 HP based on your setup and tuning.
- Made form 6061-T6 aircraft quality aluminum
- CAD designed
- CNC machined billet runner section
- Modular design for cost effective upgrades
- CNC machined velocity stacks
- Tapered runners
- Inset plenum to virtually eliminate any chance of plenum failure from high boost/NOS
- O-ring'd head flange eliminates the need for a gasket
- 5 port vacuum plate with 1/4" NPT threads
- NOS provisions standard
- Several different finishes and throttle body flange options available
- RACE version intake manifold
- (2) 3/8" brass hose barb
- (1) 1/4" brass hose barb
- (1) 1/8" brass hose barb
- (1) 1/4" NPT brass plug
- Custom Stainless steel dipstick tube (except RWD)
- Fuel rail spacers and hardware
- EVO 4-9
Some modifications to your upper intercooler pipes may be needed as this manifold sits down a lot lower than stock. If using the Accufab and other aftermarket throttle bodies please note that the throttle cable and TPS sensors may need modifying. We recommend running at minimum a 70mm TB with this manifold. If you need additional vacuum ports our Vacuum Distribution Block is a great option for up to 6 more ports. Dual port injection version includes a CNC machined billet 8 injector fuel rail.
Also available is a RWD version of this manifold for no extra cost, perfect for the custom 4G63 swap into a rear wheel drive vehicle. If purchasing this version online be sure to specify during checkout in the "Comments" section.
***It is very important that you have plenty of slack in your fuel lines so the fuel rail/mounts are not being stressed during engine movement. Do not mount a FPR directly to the fuel rail.***