New for 2023 is the revised Mazdspeed billet intake manifold with port injection. With over a decade of proven results, we felt it was time to give our Mazdaspeed intake manifold a much needed facelift. While the performance remains the same as our previous version, the biggest change to the revised intake manifold is the full billet (with the exception of the cast inlet elbow) modular bolt together design along with a larger fully CNC machined fuel rail. This allows a lot more scalability for future changes compared to the previous design. This manifold was designed to not only look awesome but to perform even better.
Each manifold is CNC machinined from high quality 6061 T6 aluminum. Radiused inlets are also CNC machined into each plenum bottom to improve airflow by 10-15%. All components are sealed with high quality silicone orings and stainless steel hardware.
Extensive testing was done on various setups and improvements were made in every aspect. Even on a stock turbo car with no additional tuning and simple bolt ons the intake manifold produced an additional 8hp/11ft-lbs and drivability was improved greatly. Adding this manifold to a more serious setup yielded gains of 45hp with no additional tuning. With a proper tune and setup 60hp gains can be expected!
Every effort was made to keep this manifold as close to a stock replacement as possible. Installation for the most part is bolt on but some modifications to your IC piping will be required. This manifold will NOT work with the stock top mount intercooler, you will need to have a front mount intercooler installed. For more install tips scroll down. Professional installation is highly recommended!
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aircraft quality aluminum
- CAD designed & tested
- Modular bolt together design for cost effective upgrades
- O-ring'd head flange eliminates the need for a gasket
- Several different finished and throttle body flange options available
- 5 port vacuum plate
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Billet intake manifold
- 10AN billet fuel rail (ORB adapters availble to reduce size)
- Billet fuel rail mounts and spacers
- New mounting hardware
- Silicone Orings
- Vacuum fittings
- 3' of brake hose
- 12" throttle body extension wire harness
- Fuel pressue sensor relocation kit
- Mazdaspeed 3/6
- The throttle body should be installed with the electronic housing facing up towards the hood.
- Use blue loctite on all fuel rail mounting hardware. Avoid mounting FP regulator directly to rail end.
- Allow sufficient slack in your fuel lines to prevent stress on the fuel rail mounts.
- Fuel rail designed for a 14mm Bosch style injector with a 48mm oring to oring height.
- Modifications to your IC piping may be required.
- Slight grinding of the PS pump bracket may be required for clearance depending on the model year.
- Remove the dipstick tube from the block and reinstall last. Use grease in the grommet and install from underneath.
- The center bolt for the head flange can be a bit tricky to access. The best tool to use is a hex bit and ratchet wrench.
- Installing the vacuum lines on the manifold first before placing in engine bay is helpful.
- Be sure to use blue loctite on the intake manifold head bolts and torque them to 13-16 ft/lbs.
- Be sure to use a teflon paste sealant on the fuel pressure sensor relocation fittings, teflon tape is not recommended.
- Download instructions for removing the stock intake here.
Other DetailsThis item carries a limited lifetime warranty to the original owner. Any incident from nitrous and/or other alternative fuels will void the warranty. Thread damage from improper torque not covered.
Anodizing is not done in house therefore it will add about 7-10 days to the lead time. TB elbow on manifold is cast aluminum and will anodize a slightly different shade than the rest of the manifold.